Every week, we send our “Walking A Walk” Newsletter to our radio show listeners and friends. You can subscribe here…
Each weekly issue highlights our radio show guest for that week, and provides information, links and resources of interest to military families and friends.
Stay informed and in-touch with our weekly shows and guests… Subscribe today!
Our Newsletter is written and managed by iContact.com, which provides us with outstanding social media and marketing support services. All subscribers to our Newsletter enjoy the full protection of email marketing best practices — we will never violate your trust. Unsubscribing is easy too, should you ever get tired of us — each issue contains a link to “Manage Your Subscription,” so you’re always in control.
Community of Influence
We love to hear from our Community of Influence — from you, our friends, listeners and readers! You can reach us with comments, input, advice and suggestions here:
- email: Hosts@WalkingAWalk.com
- Post comments: WalkingAWalk.com (this website/blog)
- Post comments: Facebook.com/WalkingAWalk
- Chat in during each live broadcast: MileHiRadio.com — This is also how you can connect to our live broadcasts with the “Listen Live, Click Here!” link.
- Show Archive Page: also at http://bit.ly/WAWarc — This is where you can either listen on-demand (on your schedule, not ours), and even download any of your favorite shows, free of charge, to your iPod, Smartphone, or other personal listening device.
Send us —
- Your suggestions for radio show topics and/or guests.
- Your comments, especially what you’ve liked — or disliked — about past shows.
- Your advice and ideas for how we can improve our shows, and how we can serve you better.
- If you know a great Military Service man or woman, recommend them to us (be sure to include enough contact information, with their permission, so we can contact them to schedule a show appearance).
- You can also contact us to inquire and explore how you or your business can participate in the shows through sponsorship, advertising or donations. There are hard costs involved in producing the shows, and we need all the help we can earn. Please see our Supporters page for more information.
- We gladly accept donations to help defray our hard operating and production costs, and we then donate any excess funds to a military non-profit foundation or charity of our choice. Please see our Donations page for details and to make a donation, with our profound thanks!