Walking A Walk — under construction…
News Flash! We’re starting a new website and blog, right here, for our Internet radio show, “Walking A Walk“, which broadcasts live each week, Wednesdays at 1pm MT, on MileHiRadio.com — and the shows are also available for on-demand listening and download on your schedule.
Although we’ve been broadcasting the show since August 2008, it’s time for us to “kick it up a notch”: We’re going to make this site a living-breathing complement to our WAW Show & Archive Page (where you’ll find our archived shows) and our WAW Facebook Page. This new website is where we will:
- Provide additional in-depth information about our great military guests.
- Give you a forum to your comments, questions, and whatever you’d like to add.
- Let you rate our posts, and our shows… Tell us what we’re doing wrong — or right!
- Invite guest bloggers and commentators.
- Hook you up with our referral network of great sponsors and supporters — your choice to engage, of course.
- Connect you to past shows in our Show Archive.
- Introduce you to our weekly Newsletter and provide you with the means to subscribe.
- Contribute whatever extra added-value content, concepts and ideas we can come up with… or you can suggest!
Consider us “under construction” for the next little while… We’ll keep you posted on our progress, and you can watch our progress as quickly as we can develop this website.
Of course, your advice, ideas, suggestions and general input are welcome — leave us a comment! We’re paying attention!
We truly appreciate all of our “Walking A Walk” listeners, readers and followers — it’s becoming a real community. As of last Saturday, April 7th, 2012, we’ve engaged in a focused campaign to take awareness of our show’s mission to a whole new level.
It’s not about us — our only goal is to pay honor and respect to our great American Military Men and Women, our Veterans, their families, and the folks who support them. We cherish the ability to help tell their stories — not just “sound bites” — but the tales of their experiences, deployments, successes, challenges, motivation, leadership and service to Country.
Every Soldier’s, Airman’s, Sailor’s, Marine’s and Coastie’s journey is different and unique… hence: “Walking A Walk“, not the clichéd “walking the walk.”
We are so honored and privileged to talk every week with these great Americans, and we’re so happy to help bring their stories of service to you.